2/12/2007

TwelveYearsOfBeingAnnoyedByChloeSevigny Makes Technorati List

Well, this is an exciting development for a nascent blog! It seems that the parody post on Anna Nicole Smith and Rosie O'Donnell was the "Hot Blurb" on Technorati both today and yesterday.

Every time I've tried to post a snippet of the page, my computer has crashed...so, I'll just have to include the link.

I don't know how long this blog will be able to hold the top spot, but I have to admit that I'm thrilled to know that, not only are people reading TwelveYearsOfBeingAnnoyedByChloeSevigny, but are taking notice. It's great to know that there are other cynical bastards out there who are amused with the content produced on these pages.

If you'd like to register your support, please head on over to the Technorati Where's the Fire page and take a moment to vote for ANNA NICOLE SMITH'S DEATH DEEMED MURDER !!!

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog, and mucho gracias to the folks who voted to put TwelveYearsOfBeingAnnoyedByChloeSevigny on Technorati's radar.

Happy Monday, all.

0 comments: