2/16/2007

Joe Rogan SCOOP

You're NOT going to read this anywhere else (at least for a little while) and I'm going to take a lot of pleasure in SCOOPING ALL THE TYPICAL NEWS SOURCES.

Before I get to it, let me just thank my unnamed source, a girlfriend of mine who's a powerhouse public relations chick. While she won't tell me everything, here's what she did say:

Yes, Joe Rogan was dropped from his booking agent, the fucktard Gersh Agency.

But now, TwelveYearsOfBeingAnnoyedByChloeSevigny gets to break the news that Joe Rogan has signed with a new agency.

So there is justice in the world, all ye cynics. The good guy does win. Truth and justice trump evil. And Joe Rogan (hopefully) gets a jumbo-juice deal with a new agency.

If you go to the Hollywood Improv shows this weekend, give Joe Rogan a big congrats for doing the right thing.

And stay tuned to TwelveYearsOfBeingAnnoyedByChloeSevigny for news and info you just won't find anywhere else.

1 comments:

Aspeth said...

So here's an interesting ethical dilemma: I was having dinner with a guy who is a mutual friend of mine and the friend who is the 'source' on this story.

As we were talking, I mentioned this series of posts, including this one. He seemed kind of freaked out and said that, while I assumed that my friend was clearing me to print this, he thinks she has no idea it's in the blogosphere.

Shit. So I've got a phone call in to her, to see if I need to take this down. After all, the point of posting it was to heave a collective sigh of relief that truth and justice sometimes really does trump evil.

But in the process of that, have I perpetuated that same evil?

We'll know soon enough. Feel free to jump in with your opinion.