2/01/2007

The Brick Store

I just came across this, and was instantly reminded of one of my best friends taking me there when I went to visit her. We were both really into that whole "beer geek" thing at the time, and could actually hold extensive conversations about regions, processes, flavors, and alcohol content.

Since then, we've both pretty much morphed into wine snobs. Not surprisingly, the conversations follow a similar path. But one thing I remember about the Brick Store was that they had some kind of 'aged' beer selection....categorized kind of in the same way that wine is cellared. We got all excited and tried to figure out which one to order, but then realized we were already pretty well three sheets. By that point, flavors would have been lost on us, so we couldn't justify the accompanying price tag. But still, that was a very fun night.


0 comments: