The site is mere days old, having launched on the auspicious date of 7/7/07. Yet in three days, the CaseyHaterz forum already boasts over six hundred registered members. The Dude has confessed that he's been a bit astounded by the turnout. Here's what he has to say about the community:
Anyone who's followed the Casey Saga knows, Casey himself labeled anyone who doesn't support his activities a Hater and nothing could be further from the truth. Haterz don't hate Casey, they disapprove of his actions towards his creditors and his family. He meant the term as an insult, but we elevated it to a badge of honor; standing up for what is right.
Casey tries to blame everyone else for his problems, but the fact remains, he and he alone is responsible for any issues he's facing.
Supporterz and Haterz alike are welcome here. We value all points of view and differing opinions. To join the conversation, you must first register an account. Follow the instructions, return, login, and join the conversation.
As The Dude implements new software changes, CaseyHaterz may have been inaccessible for a couple of hours today. If you, like me, are already a registered user and having trouble getting back into the system since the changeover, try the following:
1. Click here to be taken to the CaseyHaterz main page.
2. In the upper right-hand corner, look for the Log In link.
3. For me, my user name and password didn't work. If you're having the same problem, click "Have you forgotten your login information?"
4. This will prompt you for your user name and email address.
5. Within seconds, you should receive an email from CaseyHaterz with the subject line "Request for Password." If you do not see a response immediately, check your spam and bulk folders.
6. Use the temporary password with your already-existing user name to log in.
7. You will most likely have to upload your avatar again.
Good luck and happy snarking!